DIY Chocolate Lip Scrub
Why buy Expensive Lip scrub? When you can make your own Homemade DIY Chocolate lip scrub with just mixing few ingredients together from your kitchen closet.
Dry & chapped lips are always hated. These are caused by many reasons. Applying Lip balms cam make our lips smooth and moisturized. But Exfoliation is essential to keep off dead cells and helps regenerating cells thus lightening pigmentation. However, Lip scrub is becoming more popular now a days. People invest on expensive beauty products to look glam & gorgeous.
“Certainly, Why buy Expensive products from market when you can make your own Homemade Lip Scrub with few inexpensive products at home naturally & Chemical-free”
Customized Chocolate lip balm needs only few things which includes cocoa powder , vanilla extract, sugar and milk. This simple DIY scrub makes your lips moisturized, hydrated and get a lovely smooth pink lips. Make this lovely scrub in just 5 mins on your own. Want to replace vanilla extract? Yes, you can replace it with your favorite oils ( Olive/Coconut/ Almond oil ).
Look how easy It is to make ! The one thing i love the most about this scrub is its flavor. Who does say no to Chocolate when it is your favorite.
- 1/2 tsp. Cocoa Powder
- Few drops of Favorite oil/ Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp. Granulated Sugar
- 1 – 2 tsp. Milk
- Mix all the ingredients together in a cup.
- Apply a little amount on your lips and massage gently for 60 secs.
- Let it sit for a 1 – 2 mins.
- Wipe-off the scrub with wet cloth or wash-off.
- Excess scrub can be stored on refrigerator.
- Use this Lip Scrub 2 – 3 times a week.